Music Magazine Double Page Spread (Draft 2)


I have begun to develop my double page spread by beginning to add text. I have chosen to write an interview rather than an article as I feel it will interest my target audience of teenagers more as it is more informal and conversational. I have also added in a pull quote as this is again something that I think will attract my target audience. I have created a slug in the top left hand corner of the page which reads "POP" I have used the same font for my slug as for the masthead on my cover as this will create consistency and link the separate pages of the magazine together. I have also chosen a similar colour scheme which I hope will achieve the same effect as the slug. In the bottom corners of both pages I have added in pages numbers to show the reader where they are in the magazine and also to make the magazine look more professional and organised. I have also added a drop shadow to my article heading in order to make it stand out from the rest of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment