Music Magazine Cover Final Draft


This is my final draft of my magazine cover. For the cover I have used the colours blue, white, grey and a very pale yellow. I think these colours work well together and do not overbear the cover. I like my choice of colour on the cover as I think it also relates well to the time which this issue would be for as it is a winter issue and I think the colours represent the season well, I will therefore use these colours throughout the magazine for this reason and also to add consistency. I have also rearranged the kickers and made one into a clear main article heading, I changed the font and the font size of it in order to make it stand out from the rest of the text on the page. I used a decorative font as I think it draws attention to that area and makes it seem interesting, I have also added a drop shadow to it in order to make stand out even more. As well as this I changed the artists name and I felt that a slightly longer name would fit better into the space it was required to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment